- Observations on the Behavior of Cytogenetics and Pollen Development of Alocasia odora(Lindl.)K.
- Using growth rate methods, biological activity of Alocasia odora methanol extract were assayed against 15 kinds of fungi, such as Rhizoctonia solani.
- Plant lectin is a sort of plant protein, which can be used to control pests. It is very safe to animal, environment, and very stable in many facets. In this paper, crude lectins of Alocasia odora lectin (AOL) were obtained from Alocasia odora (Roxb) C.
从海芋Alocasia odora (Roxb)C.
- Alocasia odora ( Lindl. ) K. Koch
- The potted indoor planting technology of Alocasia odora
- Tested on antifungal activity of Alocasia odora methanol extract