all at once的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
all at the same time;
"Let's say `Yes!' all at once"
"all at once, he started shouting"
all at once的用法和样例：
- The teacher asked the pupils not to speak at once.
- All his troubles seemed to happen together.
- An accident happened at the meeting of two roads.
- The evidence all adds up to a case of murder.
- Life seemed all of a sudden empty and meaningless.
- We were astonished at the news of her sudden death.
- The boy began crying all of a sudden.
- She accidently heard someone knocking at the door.