- Preparing alkenyl halide from alkyne. 3.Preparing alkenyl halide from aldehyde and ketone.
- By using this methodology, alkenyl silanes which have useful applications from a synthetic point of view could be easily obtained.
- The research worked on the preparation of starch sodium alkenyl succinate. Various methods were compared and major factor was discussed.
- The present situation and the existing problems of alkyl fatty acid starch ester and alkenyl succinic anhydride at home and abroad were introduced.
- Fluidity improver H89 2 (terpolymer) used to depress the pour point of waxy crude oil was synthesized from alkene, fatty acid alkenyl ester and alkenyl amide.
- While investigating Pd-catalyzed cross-coupling reactions between alkenyl halides and azides to yield vinyl azides, 1 H -1,2,3-triazoles were obtained as the main product.