- The left ventriculogram demonstrated akinesia of anterolateral and apical segments with apical thrombus formation.
- Results BCPT could reverse the blepharoptosis and the akinesia induced by reserpine and increase the number of head-twitches induced by 5-HTP in mice.
- PVP improves not only hyperkinetic symptoms (such as tremor, rigidity and dyskinesia) but also hypokinetic symptoms(such as akinesia, gait freezing and "off" state） .
- It has been demonstrated that the abnormal hypoactivity and synchronized rhythmic discharge of globus pallidus neurons associate with akinesia and resting tremor in parkinsonism.
- Behavioral performances were evaluated by counting the number of rotations induced by apomorphine, calculating scores of forelimb akinesia and vibrissae-elicited forelimb placing asymmetry.