- SEM morphologies of wearing surface showed that wear behaviour of new Al Sn Si alloys is mainly metallic wear, and that of Al Sn alloy consists of metallic and fatigue wear.
- The results showed that the wear rate of new Al Sn Si alloys is lower than that of Al 20Sn alloy, and decreases with increase of silicon content.
- Tin whiskers, growing spontaneously from Sn and Sn alloy coatings, can cause electrical shorts in the circuit and present a long-term reliability problem to the electronic industry.
- The large undercooling nature of Sn alloys has been held responsible for the discrepancies among these experiments.
- Developing Status of Solderable Sn Alloy Plating
- The microstructure and mechanical properties of minor Sn alloying lead-free and free-cutting Al-Mg-Si alloy rod with different treatments were investigated using mechanical property test,XRD analysis,SEM and TEM.