a terrorist network intensely opposed to the United States that dispenses money and logistical support and training to a wide variety of radical Islamic terrorist groups; has cells in more than 50 countries
- Iraqi officials deny accusations of ties with Al Qaida.
- Sorry, I do not ascribe to the heresy propagated by Al Qaida...
- In 2000 this agent offered Al Qaida safe haven in the region.
- Saddam became more interested as he saw Al Qaida's appalling attacks.
- They've intermarried with Al Qaida and the Taliban.And it's going to be tough.
- A detained Al Qaida member tells us that Saddam was more willing to assist Al Qaida after the 1998 bombings of our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.