- Scandium-modified Al alloys are a new kind of high performance alloys.
- A mixed sulfuric acid boric acid solution was used to prepare the anodized oxide film for Al alloys.
- The influence of Sc on the performance of Al alloys is briefly described.The history and current status of the development of AlSc alloys are reviewed.
- Scandium in these alloys exhibits obvious grain refining,improved strength and serves to inhibit recrystallization in Al alloys,strengthen welds and eliminate hot cracking from welds.
- The spray deposited Al Al(Pb) composite plates with a "band" structure have much higher recrystallization temperature compared with those of conventional Al alloys after 20% rolling deformation.
喷射沉积成形Al?Al（Pb） 复合板经20 %25 轧制后其回复再结晶温度明显高于普通的Al 合金。
- The friction and wear properties of 2 kinds of high strength Zn Al alloys and 3 kinds of Cu alloys are demonstrated. Under different lood and rotative velocity, the friction factor and abrasion wear of the alloys and their coupling samples are given.