- Some studies for Ajuga multiflora Bge.
- Five compounds were isolated from Ajuga lupulina var.Major.
从齿苞筋骨草 ( Ajuga lupulina var.
- Seven compounds were isolated from Ajuga lupulina Maxim.
从忽布筋骨草(Ajuga lupulina Maxim.
- Competition on growth between Juncellus serotinus and Sagittaria pygmaea was evident.
- The corms in Sagittaria pygmaea is a form of vegetative reproduction and this species also produces seeds.
Aoyama a A thoroughly professional repair job. a heavy/moderate/habitual drinker a life-and-death struggle or battle a foreign accent/language/student A brief philosophical tirade follows. a quizzical expression/smile/face A contingent of top-notch researchers a mistake resulting from inattention. A worshipful or idealizing biography.