- The agency issued a tsunami warning but later canceled it.
- Federal Agency Debt: Some government agencies issue their own securities to finance their activities.
- In the absence of directives to the contrary in an agency's enabling legislation, the APA's informal rulemaking procedures will apply whenever the agency issues substantive rules.
- These mishaps are usually avoidable, and occur when holiday revelers don take precautions outlined by CPSC. The agency issues its latest set of tips Monday.
- Indonesia's Meteorological and Geophysics agency issued a tsunami alert, saying the quake had been powerful enough to generate giant waves. The warning was later retracted.
- An Analysis on Trust and Agency Issue from the Point of Game Theory