- The cutbacks by the Muirs and others their age mark a particularly profound shift.In the American buying spree of recent years, the most profligate spenders were those under 35.
- In the west some people think that ours is an age marked by a strong movement toward materialism.
- After entering the new century, the art culture has swiftly entered the hi-tech age marked by digital technology.
- The drainage system has been aged.
- Abstract: In an age marked by economic globalization, regional integration, and increasing transborder flows, some have questioned the continued viability of state sovereignty and territorial borders.
- He prefers to assort with people of his own age.