- People also call Shaoxing wine "Aged Wine".
- The vintage Port bottle may have quite a bulge in the neck, supposedly to help capture the sediment as the aged wine is decanted.
- The apple wine is a ratafee which takes apple as main raw material through falling in pieces, squeezing, the low temperature fermenting, and berwaging of aged wine.
- Wine fermented in oak barrels will have a vanilla or oak taste.Oak barrels can be used for 4 to 6 years to age wine.
- When it comes to tasting such an aged wine Zar enthuses , “ to be a great wine there needs to be a sense of place , it has to have unique characters, to reflect its location .
- Relish love in your old age! Aged love is like aged wine; it becomes more satisfying, more refreshing, more valuable, more appreciated and more intoxicating!" Leo Buscaglia.