- Epidemiological study of depression in aged population in Shanghai area.
- We did more work concerning the aging population.
- Objective To observe the characteristic of intraocular pressure (IOP) And its association with glaucoma in venerable aged population.
- More significantly, the size of the workforce will shrink as the prime working age population declines.
- And an aging population are the greatest demographic challenges.
- Depression and anxiety psychiatric disorders are commonly in comorbidity occurring in the aged population with more severe clinical symptoms and poor prognosis.