- At the other end of the age spectrum, state pensions systems face difficulties now, when there are four people of working age to each retired person.
- The specific epidemiological observations considered included milder disease across a broader age spectrum and a growing number of clusters of cases, closely related in time and place.
- ~(40)Ar/~(39)Ar AGE SPECTRUM OF QIANAN CHARNOCKITE
- He prefers to assort with people of his own age.
- Even the best quality rubber will perish with age.
- He come to the fore as a physicist at an early age.