- The finer fraction (2 mm) of the samples was finely powdered in an agate mortar.
- MnCC>3 pretreated was mixed uniformly with Li2CO3 in agate mortar, followed by calcinations at high temperature, and then spherical or sphere-like spinel LiMn2O4 was attained.
- Controlled crystallization method was put forward to synthesize spherical MnCO3.MnCO3 precursor was mixed uniformly with Li2CO3 in agate mortar,followed by calcination at high temperature,and then spherical or sphere-like spinel LiMn2O4 was attained.
- Grinding with agate mortars, sample particle sizes could become much smaller with increasing grinding time.
- Both tungsten carbide and agate mortars have no apparent trace element contamination from geological samples except for Co from tungsten carbide mortars.
- Put your money into bricks and mortar.