- Pyrite and sphalerite were grounded to 0.147 mm in a cylinder mill and chalcopyrite and galena to 0.097 mm in an agate ball mill. The F-test results showed that the degree of homogeneity is satisfactory for all samples.
- The results show that the conformation of mixture has a significant difference for these two sorts of ball. The homogenous fine mixed powder will be obtained for agate ball, whereas the conglomeration will be formed for steel ball.
- Steel ball and agate ball were selected during the ball-milling process and the effect of different balls on homogeneous distributing of micro-sized Ti 2 SiC 2 particle in Cu matrix was investigated.
- Steel ball,agate ball and zirconia ball were selected during the ball-milling process and the effect of different balls on dispersity of nano-sized SiC particle in Al matrix was investigated.
- The particle size of Ti_3SiC_2 will be decreased to about 100 nm and the particles distribute homogeneously in the aluminum powder prepared with zirconia balls,whereas the conglomeration will be formed using steel balls and agate balls.
- He singled and went to second on a passed ball.