- Results: Agaricus blazei markedly inhibited K562 cell proliferation,and prevented cells from G0/G1 to G2/M+S phase.
- Therefore,it was important to breed Agaricus blazei Murill with lower Cd content than national hygeian standard.
- A regression analysis of Agaricus blazei by those as keep fresh was used and a mathematical model was obtained.
- Agaricus blazei Murill as rare edible fungi was adored by more and more customers.
- Agaricus blazei Murrill that contains many anti-tumor polysaccharides is a kind of developing edible and medicinal mushroom.
- Crude polysaccharide was obtained from Agaricus blazei Murill fruiting body by hot water extraction, ethanol precipitation and pronase treatment.