- Test solution was prepared by adding suitable amount of agar solution into the suspen sion, then injected into air-acetylene flame for determination.
- Results show that better clarifying effects can be obtained by adding honey, agar and chitosan respectively, the optimum clarifier is 0.005 % agar solution.
- Surfactant OP was used as a wetting agent of sample and agar solution was used as a suspending agent, and the suspension of polymerized rosin was prepared by suspension technique.
- Saccharose could decreases the viscosity of 0.10% xanthan gum and 0.10% agar solutions, but when it mix with 0.25% guar gum ...
- It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem.
- I simply refuse to conceive of such a solution.