- These strains of V. cholerae cultured in basic cholate agar, nutrient agar slant and blood agar could produce brown pigment, so it was called non O1 V. cholerae pigmentogens.
- Either instrument can be used to obtain the inoculum from an agar slant culture by carefully touching the surface of the solid medium in an area exhibiting growth so as not to gouge into the agar.
- Zinsser's agar slant tissue culture method
- Zinsser's agar slant tissue culture methods
- Detection of conservative period of Pasteurella bovis and Pasteurella swine on agar slant with sheep blood under room temperature
- The wooden floor has a noticeable slant.