- Users are discovering that Web caches can solve both problems and provide an additional layer of defense against hackers.
- It is high time for us to take all the effective measures to battle against hackers.
- In the software community, you "lock up" the programming source code as a means of securing it against hackers and competitors.
- Traditional software-based firewalls run as the only application on stand-alone computers which have been hardened to protect against hackers.
- It identifies,scans and cleans 80,000 viruses and malicious programs, and protects against hacker attacks and Trojan Horses.
- This reprogramming model immediately suggests one of the harder problems in sensor network design: how to secure them against hackers, viruses and eavesdroppers.