- Anti-tuberculous therapy was given and the patient became afebrile.
- Under medical treatment, he became afebrile on the tenth hospital day.
- An afebrile elderly woman who suffered from left flank pain for 1 month visited the emergency department for help.
- In conclusion, xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis should be considered in afebrile children with flank pain and staghorn calculus.
- The age of initial attack has closely relationship among clinical reattack and the rate transfer to afebrile convulsion.
- The patient is clinically stable and has been afebrile for seven days. Contact tracing has been carried out with 48 close contacts and 52 social contacts identified.