- A new way is proposed to evaluate the sidelobe requirement of an AEW radar based on analysing the clutter intensity.
- This model can be used for studying the clutter suppression and STAP techniques for bistatic AEW radar.
- There is no uniform measure for dynamic performance of AEW radar detecting area yet.
- For AEW radar, a new space time adaptive filter with recursive algorithm has been proposed.
- Concerning CFAR detection for multi-class clutter distribution based on AEW radar, a method of adaptive CA-CFAR detection was presented.