- The aesthetics of formalism and its theoretical value, may be summed up by saying Croce: "The fact is that the aesthetic form, and only the form.
- The new aesthetic forms were thenceforward written off as typical aberrations of late capitalism society.
- This aesthetic form influences, in a particular way, the aesthetic subjects' perception, as well as their reasoning.
- As the revelation of aesthetic and existing significance, the sublimity has always been an important aesthetic form.
- Calligraphy, the quintessential aesthetic form of Chinese writing, in fact favors simplification.