Aestheticism and Decadence的用法和样例：
- Baudelaire's aesthetic literary criticism possesses all the common characteristic of Aestheticism and at the same time has its own uniqueness.
- Because the long holiday make people lazy and decadent.
- From the perspective of Christian aestheticism and its "paradigm shift", we may renew and deepen our understanding of western cultural modernity.
- In a taste of the opening ceremony of aestheticism and warmth, the Paralympics will be how to end the way, is equally reverie.
- She made it sweat out its narrow aestheticism and steel itself for erotic encounters with an ever-increasing range of hideous desiderata.