- The highest aesthetic experience comes from art so powerful that it can move one to forget that one is aesthetically confronting an art form.
- To me these are not aesthetic experiences at all.
- The aesthetic experience mode is a pattern through which man understands and experiences the world aesthetically.
- This being said, I believe that the highest aesthetic experience has the exact opposite effect from that of Cage's and Magritte's work.
- In moments of intense aesthetic experience to resist the suggestion that we are catching a glimpse of a light that shines down to us.