- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste;
"the aesthetic faculties"
"an aesthetic person"
"the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
- Fowth,The aesthetical transcendency and the beauty embodying theman"s liberty.
- It is much easier,no doubt,to talk about aesthetical matters in technical terms.
- As a result, experience which was reasserted in various forms and belonged in personal life field, re-emerged in contemporary aesthetical ideal.
- Combining aesthetical and sociological approaches, the paper offers a more integrated configuration of the system of local cult.
- Of course, owing to different time background, there are some similarities and differences in their aesthetical psychology and expression.