- As a transitional Taoist scholar in late Tang and early Song period, Chen Tuan has rich and characteristic aesthetic thought.
- Secondly, the deepening and distillation of Confucian aesthetic thought of literature and art.
- Mao Zedong's reform and development outlook of poetry is an important part of his poetics theory and aesthetic thought.
- The last part disserts the contemporary significance of Liang"s life aesthetic thought.
- Aesthetic thought is the most important and valueable part of Wangshu’s calligraphical theories.