- It was in Flouring Tang Dynasty that the aesthetic tendency was popular.
- This aesthetic tendency reflects the psychological states of the poets, including pleasure in women, male chauvinism and emotional catharsis.
- Its folk literature, whose representative is Butterfly Legend, fully embracing the art sprite and aesthetic tendency of Siming literature.
- It expresses rich aesthetic content,affects Chinese poems' aesthetic tendency deeply,becomes the effective way of letting off sentiment by sound and sentiment form cliffevent from claily speech.
- To probe into the influence in physical and psychic aspect on the aboriginal peoples in Taiwan, the second chapter expounds their simple naturalism and the taste of their aesthetic tendency.