- The shortcoming of Zen aesthetic studies lies in the narrowness both of research methods and perspective.
- Under the influence of new trends in phenomenology,Ingarden finally took aesthetic value as the core of aesthetic studi...
- At the beginning of the eighties, the aesthetic studies of Chuang-tzu in inland China had become prosperous gradually, and hold a leading position consequently because of the indigenous advantage.
- The goal of Ingarden's studies on art and literature is to handle the crisis between ontology and intention in phenomenology,Consequently, his endeavors made him to take the road of aesthetic studies.
- Aesthetic Studies in Landscape Planning