- The aesthetic significance of the novel is its construction of Meggie, whose desperate and ceaseless struggle against absurdities brings shake to readers.
- Pointing out season,comparison or reposing,or playing up the environment,therefore it became aninsect with aesthetic significance in ancient people's works.
- Swallow is a commonly-used creature imago in TU Fu's poetry,which can be respectively described in states of political ideality,aesthetic significance and moral ideality.
- The last part, that is the fourth part, in the interpretation of "aesthetic significance ", the author discusses the research value and the existential value of this topic.
- Mies gave steel frame structure esthetic significance by simplifying it to its intrinsic form to express the grid.