- Poetics is a distinct genre that involves poets articulating their aesthetic perspective.
- East &West Florida obtains remarkable artistic achievements.It broadens the aesthetic perspective and category of nature writing and enriches the techniques of nature description.
- However, Ma Kang's principle is not to touch people from an aesthetic perspective, but draw forth from life experiences the most sensitive, most provocative states to make us involuntarily respond to the joy and pain of our world; to unsettle us.
- It concludes the imagery observing method from aesthetic perspective of various individual theories from the schools of traditional Chinese painting, for an unambiguous method for Chinese painting.
- Their theories are mutually complementary in spite of their different contexts.Bullough's theory was put forward from psychological perspective while Gramsci's was from aesthetic perspective.