- She read to him much from "The Princess," and often he saw her eyes swimming with tears, so finely was her aesthetic nature strung.
- This means that an industrial design is primarily of an aesthetic nature, and does not protect any technical features of the article to which it is applied.
- His novella, as charming as he himself, implicated the fatalistic ending of both the writer and his characters, as well as his idealistic idea with aesthetic nature about the world.
- It's only human nature to want a comfortable life.
- Later he also gained in aesthetic knowledge.
aestheticness aesthetic aesthetic interest vicissitude course Aesthetic Qualities of Fuzzy Language Aesthetic design of plastic operation Aesthetic Education in Prose Teaching Aesthetic learning through experience aesthetic education replaces religion Aesthetic Study of Official Documents Aesthetic surgery/cosmetic surgery aesthetic-oriented English education