- Aesthetic ideals are sort of imagic forms of life and human conceptions capable of sufficiently affirming and embodying the natural force of humanity.
- The individuality and emotional input of aesthetic subject is active only with lofty aesthetic ideal as the prerequisite.
- Astrid Lindgren endowed "century kids" like Pippi Longstocking with modern aesthetic ideals and highlighted their subjective consciousness, independence and creative desires.
她赋予皮皮等“世纪儿童”以现代审美理想 ,突出他们可贵的主体意识、独立精神和创造欲望 ;
- The accomplishments were displayed as childlike aesthetic intention, harmonized aesthetic ideal and modernized aesthetic style.
- People later become aware that Bach's concertos were dedicated to a different aesthetic ideal, representing early forms of the genre.