- The individuality and emotional input of aesthetic subject is active only with lofty aesthetic ideal as the prerequisite.
- The accomplishments were displayed as childlike aesthetic intention, harmonized aesthetic ideal and modernized aesthetic style.
- People later become aware that Bach's concertos were dedicated to a different aesthetic ideal, representing early forms of the genre.
- The evolution of the aesthetic ideal of aestheticism in modern Chinese literature is closely related to Jiangnan culture.
- Ridicule has particular aesthetic value and social function, its aesthetic ideal reach the realization through the propagational flow which is composed of ridicule person, ridicule diction and ridicule receiver.