- From the perspective of posture, look-and-feel is not solely an aesthetic choice: It is a behavioral choice.
- In the general transformative course from fitness and uniformity to distinctiveness and individuality, different woman writers still have their own aesthetic choice.
- Be compared with the 3m-Tang poesy, the aesthetic choice of the Pastoral Poetry in the Song Dynasty paid more attention to abundance, practicality and technicality.
- Unlike cultural defeatists, they showed no trace of abjectness and toadiness, but bravely“ took over” Western drama sbeerly out of the aesthetic choice to invigorate the Chinese people.
- Your program’s posture is part of its behavioral foundation, and whatever aesthetic choices you make should be in harmony with this posture.