- They use the tragicomedy in the form of integration to build its own aesthetic character of the novel.
- In the aesthetic thinking,“Tour” is its core,it represents a genuine Jikang aesthetic character and spirit.
- In the history of chinese literature, the evolution of the aesthetic character of Ci-Poetry is related to the change of history closely.
- I have satisfactory aesthetic character and operation skill,especially being good at reshaping burn scar and contour of face and body, combined therapy of angeioma etc.
- With an adaptive re-use approach, we converted the two existing buildings to market rate condominiums while maintaining the industrial aesthetic character of the property.