- The aesthetic appearance of common life comes because common life is endowed with forms and becomes a meaningful undisguised existence.
- Geosynthetic-reinforced soil (GRS) segmental retaining wall was developed with the increasing popularity due to its good performance, low price and aesthetic appearance.
- But the traditional process of production, not only it is inevitable that Maki duplication is not very desirable product quality: effects of pinhole Burr, aesthetic appearance.
- Conventional ceramicmetal restorations were used extensively in dentistry because of their esthetic appearance and good strength properties.
- The longevity, esthetic appearance, and smooth surfaces of dental restorations depend on appropriate care by the dental hygienist and the daily personal care by the patient.