- 有关美的,美学的 concerning aesthetics
- 审美的 appreciating beauty or beautiful things
- 悦目的,雅致的 pleasing to look at; artistic; tasteful
- (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful;
"he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
- relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics;
- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste;
"the aesthetic faculties"
"an aesthetic person"
"the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
- aesthetically pleasing;
"an artistic flower arrangement"
- Later he also gained in aesthetic knowledge.
- From an aesthetic point of view it's a thetic view.
- The professor advanced a new aesthetic theory.
- His aesthetic ideas were his own.
- It also shows the aesthetic values of the time.
- And it has greater aesthetic value.
- Music induces aesthetic feeling in us
- Natural aesthetic is the core of Chinese aesthetics.
From an aesthetic point of view it's a nice design.
My aesthetic standards are quite different from his.
That armchair is comfortable but not very aesthetic.
Their furniture was more aesthetic than practical.
The concept that art is imitation..played an important part in neo-classic aesthetics.出自：M. H. Abrams
Tests of the strength of his aesthetic, his philosophy.出自：W. Stevens
- aesthetic:aesthetic adj. 美学的, 审美的, 有审美感的 英英解释:名词aesthetic:1. (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is…