- 有关美的,美学的 concerning aesthetics
- 审美的 appreciating beauty or beautiful things
- 悦目的,雅致的 pleasing to look at; artistic; tasteful
(philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful;
"he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics;
concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste;
"the aesthetic faculties"
"an aesthetic person"
"the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
"an artistic flower arrangement"
- Later he also gained in aesthetic knowledge.
- From an aesthetic point of view it's a thetic view.
- The professor advanced a new aesthetic theory.
- His aesthetic ideas were his own.
- It also shows the aesthetic values of the time.
- And it has greater aesthetic value.
- Music induces aesthetic feeling in us
- These pictures give us aesthetic satisfaction.
- Natural aesthetic is the core of Chinese aesthetics.
- From an aesthetic point of view it's a nice design.
- My aesthetic standards are quite different from his.
- That armchair is comfortable but not very aesthetic.
- Their furniture was more aesthetic than practical.
The concept that art is imitation..played an important part in neo-classic aesthetics.出自： M. H. Abrams
Tests of the strength of his aesthetic, his philosophy.出自： W. Stevens