- deciduous trees or some shrubs of North America; southeastern Europe; eastern Asia
- Somatic Embryogenesis of Aesculus hippocastanum L.
- In Germany, doctors prefer to use horse chestnut or Aesculus to alleviate dis com fort during surgery on veins.
- In Germany,doctors prefer to use horse chestnut or Aesculus to alleviate discom fort during surgery on veins.
- We examined recalcitrant-seeded species of Quercus,Acer,and Aesculus for biochemical changes that might occur during storage or during desiccation at room temperature.
- Aesculus pavia, A. glabra, A. octandraand A. hippocastanum from North America were introduced and cultivated in Tonglu of Zhejiang, China.