- The binding constants K for aesculin and aesculetin was calculated.
- MethodsThe contents of fatty oil,extract,aesculetin and esculin in six samples of Semen Euporbiae were determined.
- The reactions of aesculin and aesculetin(two effective components in Chinese medicine) with serum albumin(BSA and HSA ) were investigated by means of fluorescence.
- Methods: The two different finished products of semen euphorbiae were determined by TLC scanning and HPLC, aesculetin and esculin as control sample.
- Results Four compounds were isolated and identified as aesculetin (1), p-hydroxybenzoic acid (2), quercetin (3) and hyperoside (4).