- the lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
- any habitation at a high altitude
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air;
"figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"
"an airy apparition"
"physical rather than ethereal forms"
- Early spring, the in great disorder pink be rambling aery.
- The aery but vain felling have no, saving only of that continues to long for to also become memory.
- I can't experience together with you to the other shore of the life, you are just I remember in the first lake lotus, so aery so faraway.
- In this paper , several photoreactive prepolymers were prepared from epoxy resin(E-51), epoxy soybean oil, acrylic acid, maleic anhydride and hydroxyethyl aery late.
- A corner in eyes, but is a lonesome one, only the light breeze wears shuttle continuously, the light knock is each from of , send up the aery felling, miss you quietly.