- "His research has enabled better aircraft, superior composite materials, and more robust aerospace structures," said Ishwar Puri, the head of the engineering science and mechanics department.
- In recent years，the use of composite materials in aerospace structures has been increased rapidly for their high modulus, high specific strength and outstanding designability characteristic.
- Aerospace Structures Test Facility
- An Optimized Scheme for Aerospace Structure Vibration Suppression with Constrained Layer Damping
- The two halves of the structure didn't marry up.