- Two test methods, natural radioactive background method and decay method, used to verify the detection limit of radioactive aerosol monitors are studied.
- To improve the detectable limit of radioactive aerosol monitors, it is very important to eliminate the inter-ference of the natural background, i.e. radon and thoron daughter aerosol.
- The monitor is really a notch above us.
- Many students were absent, notably the monitor.
- We elected our monitor by a show of hands.
- The patient was connected to the monitor.