- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
- A compressed inert gas,such as a fluorocarbon,that acts as a vehicle for discharging the contents of an aerosol container.
- The testing method and criteria for aerosol containers has been expanded.
- In an aerosol containing equal numbers of charged particles of both signs, the diffusive encounters for oppositely charged particles are more effective than for uncharged particles.
- Filling and Inspection of Glass Aerosol Containers
- Aerosol sprays may also contain the compounds.