- a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)
- Vaginal foam comes in a small aerosol can with a special applicator.
- Lidocaine aerosol can effectively prevent the cardiovascular response caused by tracheal intubation and it has great value in clinical application.
- They later proved useful as propellants in aerosol cans and as refrigerants.
- Michael has Linc stuff air conditioner aerosol cans into rolls of toilet paper.
- The coatings are sprayed onto the components being analyzed by using aerosol cans or compressed-air spray guns.