aeronautical graded materials的用法和样例：
- The collinear crack problem for a strip of functionally graded materials in antiplane elasticity was studied.
- Functionally graded materials (FGM) are advanced in that their ingredient and structure show a continuous change.
- These results are given in this paper have certain referential value in studies of bending fracture problems for functionally graded materials.
- The bending fracture problems of cracked plate for anisotropic functionally graded materials under loads of pure bending, pure twisting or bending and twisting are discussed.
- The dynamic thermal stresses responses analysis model problems of metal-ceramic functionally graded materials (FGMs) under thermal shock load are studied.