- All data about the planes must be transmitted to the aeronautical station.
- Navy constructed a new installation, the Pensacola Naval Aeronautical Station, on the grounds of a U.
- Aeronautical Station A land station in the aeronautical mobile service. In certain instances, an aeronautical station may be located on board ship or on a platform at sea.
- Airdrome Control Station An aeronautical station providing communication between an airdrome control tower and aircraft. Also called airport control station.
- His clinic is near the newly-built railway station.