aeronautic climb-fall velocity的用法和样例：
- This means that the fall velocity of sand particles in such suspensions will be less than in clear water.
- To control the fall velocity and the fall attitude of the sub-munitions can highly improve the damage efficiency.
- He continued the climb, undaunted by his fall.
- Fall velocity in clear water and silty water
- Fall velocities are usually measured by observing individual grains settling in a column of still fluid.
- Or it is gorgeous pink rebozo go up, multicoloured line is climbed fall however, be stupefied is to gave quiet black jacket to add myriad charm.