- Adhesion gene (aha1), aerolysin gene (aerA) and cytotonic enterotoxin gene (alt) were considered as major virulence genes of Aeromonas.
- Based on the diagnosis kit for pathogenic Aeromonas, the ECPase54 produced by Aeromonas hydrophila (Ah) was detected by Dot-ELISA, at the same time the gene for specific 16S rDNA and aerolysin of pathogenic Aeromonas hydrophila (PAh) were detected.
在鱼类致病性气单胞菌诊断试剂盒的基础上,用Dot-ELISA检测致病性嗜水气单胞菌(Aeromonas hydrophila,Ah)胞外蛋白酶,同时扩增Ah的16S rDNA和aer基因。
- Cloning and Expression of Aerolysin Gene of Pathogenic Aeromonas hydrophil
- hydrophila XS91-4-1 was cloned ans sequenced, and the recombinant aerolysin wasexpressed in E.
- Keywords Chinese mitten crab;Eriocheir sinensis;pathogen;Vibrio parahemolyticus;pathogenic factor;extracellular protease;Aeromonas;aerolysin;agglutinin;Immunological mechanism;
aerotar aero aeronautical utility land station Aeronautical Information Circulars aeronautical specialized equipment Aeronautical Engineering Institute aeronautical information overprint Aeronautical Research Laboratories aeronautical marker beacon station aeronautical public correspondence Aerobatics is a dangerous sport.