- Aeroelastics should be developed as a decisive role during the period of airplane design.
- In the domain of aeroelastics, flutter phenomenen is paid most attention when designing aircraft.
- On this base, the static aeroelastics problems of wing and aircraft are investigated by coupled with structure dynamic equation.
- On the base of the numerical simulation of unsteady viscous flows, the characters of the static aeroelastics and flutter for the wings are researched.
- Servo aeroelastics analysis is becoming more and more important in designing modern surface-to-air and air-to-air missiles when high velocity and super maneuverability were needed.