- Nonlinear Aeroelastic Analysis of Complete Aircraft in Subsonic Flow.
- High-fidelity analysis tool of both aerodynamics and structures were permitted to carry out aeroelastic analysis on these sample design scenarios.
- With improvement of aircraft performance, the aeroelastic problem becomes serious, so the aeroelastic analysis becomes more and more important.
- Tiltrotor's coupling of its wing, pylon and rotor is more complicated than helicopter's coupling, and the aeroelastic analysis and stability of tiltrotor appears very important.
- This model is specially developed for Electrical Controlled Rotor aeroelastic analysis, and can take account of the unsteady effect of flap nose overhang.